[Santana 22] 2010 Pre-Season Meeting

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 23:11:34 EST 2010

Jennifer,

I have attached a PDF of the 2010 schedule.  I have eliminated the Plastic Classic from the Spin series and added the Second Half Opener Saturday race instead.  Let's wait until after the meeting to update the class site.

All other fleet members -

If you had trouble opening my first schedule, try opening the PDF attached here.  I will have hard copies at our Pineapple Sails meeting.  Which by the way, will be on 2/19, 6:00pm, by vote of the fleet.

Sally - Please confirm that 2/19, 6:00pm is good for you and Kame.

Thanks to all,

Tom Montoya