[Santana 22] 2010 Santana 22 Nationals

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 19:12:02 EDT 2010

Hello fellow Santana 22 sailors,

The Nationals are creeping up on us quickly.  Thanks to the boats who
have already replied that they will attend.  For those still thinking
about it, stop and commit!  This will be a fun regatta and event out
of the Encinal YC.  The courses will be between the end of the
Berkeley Pier and a weather mark.  We have asked that the races be
between 45 minutes and an hour, so we can get three races in on
Saturday and two races in on Sunday. These races will start at 11:00
am.  There will also be a practice race on Friday that will start at
1:00 pm.  For those bringing boats from out of town, there is plenty
of trailer parking.

We are looking at a possible "BBQ your own" for Friday and a dinner
for Saturday.

Now is the time to commit so that we can finalize the number for the
BBQ and dinners.  We are also looking at having t-shirts for sale at
or near cost.

Let me hear from you all!

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain