[Santana 22] SUNDAY, APRIL 25TH Santana 22 TI gathering

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 23:13:40 EST 2010

S22 Sailors,

That's right, Sunday, April 25th is the day we will hold our gathering, Santana 22 Sunday, at T.I. Cove.  I really apologize for the back and forth on date and day.  We had T.I. change on us a couple of times, but this it IT!  We will call for a warning gun at 11:30 am.  We will try to have a Committee Boat on station by 11:00 am.  The race committee boat will be a Santana 22.  I hope all boats have a VHF radio for communicating.

Would those that plan to attend please confirm with me again, given the change to Sunday, 4/25?  I would sure appreciate it.

In addtion, those that plan to attend, are you interested in a pot luck at the dock during our afternoon break or just feed your crew?  Either way, I think it would be good to have a chat, then go out and do some more practicing.

Sailing instructions will follow soon.

Tom Montoya
Meli'ki - 5194
2010 Fleet Captian