[Santana 22] Final 2010 Santana 22 Fleet Racing Schedule

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 21:47:02 EDT 2010

Fellow Santana 22 sailors,

Attached is a copy of the final 2010 Santana 22 Fleet Racing Schedule.  It includes our YRA ODCA schedule (Main & Class Jib only) that
determines the annual Fleet Champion and first and second half standings, our Spinnaker Series schedule (Main, Class Jib & Spinnaker only)
and the Nationals schedule that will be hosted by Encinal YC.

The schedule also explains the number of throw outs for the first half of the ODCA schedule and the second half of the ODCA schedule, as well as the
trophies that will be awarded for the 1st and 2nd half of the ODCA Season Champion throw outs.
The spinnaker series throw outs and scoring are also explained.  There is a perpetual spinnaker series trophy also.

Lastly, it explains the format of the Nationals.

All of this was determined and decided by the participants at the Pineapple loft meeting in February.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Here is to a great sailing season to all.

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain

P.S. - It is not too late to sign up for the April 25th T.I. Cove practice, raft up, practice session.  We have eight boats signed up so far.  Let me know if you are interested in this fun event, with a pot luck at the dock at "half time" .