[Santana 22] Invite to tunas in Monterey Bay come play May 14,15

mark pastick mosslboss at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 11:19:39 EDT 2011

Let this email be a written confirmation that:
Santa Cruz Yacht Club vs Elkhorn Yacht Club has agreed on the terms
of deciding who will challenge Monterey Pennisiula Yacht Club for the
coveted Alice T Veeder Cup.
Date Sunday, May 15
Boat Selected Santana 22
Best of 3 races starting with the fleet of one design on Sunday that
weekend
We will not be using Match Rule but rather one design.

Thanks for the quick settlement of the terms of our race.
I think this is what the designers of this event were thinking
about.  Having all 3 clubs in Monterey Bay get together and promote
Monterey Bay sailing and camaraderie.
Look forward to an exciting event where all our club members and
Santana 22 racers can come cheer us on, participate in the racing,
and join the fun.

Mark Pastick
Staff Commodore EYC