[Santana 22] Santana 22 diner on Jan 21, 2012

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:27:43 EST 2011

Dear Tuna Sailors,

We' d like to invite all Tuna sailors, crew and family for a fun dinner at
Encinal Yacht Club, Alameda, on Sat Jan 21 after the 2nd Jack Frost mid
winter. For those who sail the series it'll be a chance to have a drink and
some food after the race with your crew. We hope that others will join to
chat with old friends and meet new Santana sailors. Please let us know if
you're planning to come and with how many people, so we can get an
approximate head count. Details on menus and $$ will follow,

Fair winds,

Jennifer McKenna and Anna Alderkamp