[Santana 22] Fleet racing 2012

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 14:13:51 EST 2011

Let's discuss at the fleet meeting.  Maybe we can have some more days that are
not YRA/ODCA?  We can get a start if we have 5 entries in other events, such as
the Great Pumpkin, etc.  We can do an event in Clipper Cove, maybe.  Perhaps we
can get Encinal YC to invite us to already-scheduled events in the Estuary.

I agree-more racs, not less
Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146