[Santana 22] Pre-Season meeting

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 12:37:35 EST 2011

Fellow Santana 22 enthusiast,

There will be a pre-season meeting at Pineapple Sails on Friday, February 11th starting at 6:00pm to talk about the upcoming racing season and other subjects the fleet members would like to discuss.  The meeting should last about two hours.

As in past years, Sally and Kame Richards are graciously allowing us to use the loft as our meeting place.  Pizza and refreshments will be provided by the Santana 22 Fleet #1 of SF Bay.

This will also be a good opportunity to pay your 2011 fleet dues of $35.  Your dues help pay for fleet expenses such as advertising in the Latitude 38 Sailing Calendar, refreshments at gatherings, and Nationals trophies when we host them on S.F. Bay.

Speaking of the Nationals, this year they will be held on Monterey Bay and will be sponsored by the Monterey Peninsula Y.C. the weekend of July 29 through July 31.

I hope to see the regulars that attend this meeting as well as some new comers that have recently purchased a S22.

Tom Montoya
S/V Meli’ki
5194

P.S. – I will try to get the agenda e-mailed before the meeting.