[Santana 22] Tuna Digest, Vol 83, Issue 3

James Dilworth info2 at dilworth.org
Thu Jul 7 16:43:55 EDT 2011

Hi Anna,

I'm seriously considering sailing down too. I would love to do so in convoy!
- I'm also flexible on dates.

I'd also love to hear any tips the group might have for sailing down there..
This will be my first major excursion out into the ocean.

James
#614 - Pip

Today's Topics:

   1. Santana 22 nationals (Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp)

Message: 1