[Santana 22] S22 Nationals Apparel Orders

Meryle L. Sachs meryles at redshift.com
Thu Jul 28 11:50:11 EDT 2011

Hi Sailors,
The S22 Nationals apparel orders are in. However, we already have some late
orders. Silkscreen Express said they would make another print run if we have
orders for 12 shirts. We already have orders for 3, so we need only 9 more.
If we get enough shirts, they can also make more hats at the same time.

So, if you would like apparel and didn't order in time:

Download the apparel order form from www.mpyc.org home page, fill it out,
bring it to the club, give it to our Concierge (Kit Ruck), and prepay for
your order.

If we get enough, we will process the orders and mail you your items. If we
do not get enough, we will tear up your order before you leave. Nothing to
lose.

Meryle Sachs
Technical Documentation
831.649.5079