[Santana 22] [Fwd: Holders of 2010 S22 Nationals Perpetual Trophy and Oldest Sailor Trophy]

meryles at redshift.com meryles at redshift.com
Mon May 23 23:07:47 EDT 2011

Thanky you Michael.
Jeff Carder of Tickle will be picking up the
trophy. He is on the road a lot and quite busy, but hopefully he will
touch base with you as soon as he sees this email.
Jeff's cell is
831-262-1426.

Meryle L. Sachs
Technical Documentation
831-649-5079

-></style>

The Nationals Perpetual Trophy
is currently on display in the Encinal Yacht Club Protest Room. I can
assist with making it available at the Club if you are able to let me know
who will pick it up and when.

Regards,

Michael Andrews