[Santana 22] Fleet activities

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:39:40 EST 2012

Hi Jennifer and everyone.
Please put Pariah down for 2 1/2
Mike Kennedy

________________________________
From: JMcK <j_amck at yahoo.com>
To: tmc664 at comcast.net; "Satanna 22, List" <tuna at myfleet.org>
Cc: Santana22 San Francisco <santana22sfbay at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, January 11, 2012 10:12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Santana 22] Fleet activities

A reminder that we have a dinner coming up and all Santana 22 owners, cruisers,
racers, crew, and prospective Santana owners and sailors are all welcome to
join:

http://santana22.com/
All Tuna sailors, crew and family are invited for a fun dinner at Encinal Yacht
Club, on Saturday, January 21st, at 6:00 p.m. For those who sail the series it
will be a chance to have a drink and some food after the race with your crew. We
hope that others will join to chat with old friends and meet new Santana
sailors. Please email Anna Alderkamp (santana22sfbay at gmail.com) if you are
planning to come and with how many people, so we can get an approximate head
count. We will be able to order off the regular Encinal Yacht Club dinner menu.

Hope to see you there!
~Jennifer
Zingaro #5050