[Santana 22] Hello all

mike mccann guidobgc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:07:19 EST 2012

Hello,

I have been following this group for a while, wishing I had my boat, the Marilea (hull number 164 I think), close enough to join in.  I have her on the water in Monterey now, but am thinking about putting her on a trailer.  I would greatly appreciate any leads on highway-capable trailers.  I have a full size Ford van so towing is not a problem. My cell is 831 277-0477 and this e-mail, guidobgc at yahoo.com is good.

Thank you, and look forward to getting to meet everyone some day.

Mike