[Santana 22] Video Project

Keay Edwards keay at keay3.net
Tue Mar 20 14:27:54 EDT 2012

Folks,

I am considering doing a Mini- Documentary of the S22 over the summer.  I guess I am soliciting HD footage you may have of the Santana 22 racing, showing what a cool boat it is and what a great group of sailors are associated with it.  I expect I should be able to get some interviews with various people (read this as short, sound bites really) before and after various events.

 Maybe I'll contact the guy from Pressure drop and see if I can contract him for some racing event footage if I can do it cheaply enough.  I'm also looking for any one interested in wearing a head cam that i might be able to loan for footage other than what I shoot when crewing aboard Byte Size (Anna's boat).

The Ultimate goal is to show what i believe to be true, that the S22 is a great boat, affordable safe, fun and that we have a good association.  All in an effort to keep it all viable and attract anyone sitting on the fence about the class.

Something for you to think about.

Thanks,

Keay