[Santana 22] Wheeler regatta April 21 & 22

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 15:56:09 EDT 2012

Hi Tunas

Our first white sails race for the summer series is coming up! The Saturday
21 April of the wheeler regatta has 3 races that we will sail with white
sails, main & class lapper. Assuming more than 5boats sign up, we will have
our own start. After seeing all the enthusiasm at the meeting, that
shouldn't be a problem!

You can sign up at the website below, and get a 10$ discount if you do so
before 7 april.

http://web4homes.com/wheeler/

Sunday is a pursuit race. We talked about sailing this as part of the
spinnaker series, any interest from spinny boats? Could you please let me
know if you're planning to sail the Sunday pursuit race, and if you'd like
to sail class lapper, genoa and/ or spinnaker. Then I will forward the info
to the BYC.

Hope to see many of you out there! (and that everyones maintenance projects
will be finished ;-) )

Fair winds,

Anna Alderkamp

Byte Size #801