[Santana 22] Great Pumpkin race (27-28 Oct) & Jack Frost series

Anne-Carlijn Alderkamp acalderkamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:16:27 EDT 2012

Hi Tuna skippers,

3 boats are signed up for the Great Pumpkin race this weekend, so I hope to
get a few more out! It's the last race of our spinnaker series, but last
year "Aquilla" beat us all with main and class jib only, so please come out
for a last race of the season followed by a great party. You can sign up
here:

http://www.richmondyc.org/cal2/EventShow.asp?event_id=411388&event_batch=1

The Jack Frost series will start Nov 17 and we'll sail this with main and
class jib only. I've heard of at least 5 boats committing, so come out and
join the fun! Sign up is here:

http://www.encinal.org/pageResource/racing/2012/raceDocs_JackFrost_2013.php

Have a good week!

Anna Alderkamp