[Santana 22] Honda 2HP Motor for sale

JMcK j_amck at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 12:31:35 EDT 2012

Posting for a former Santana 22 owner. Please contact her directly if
interested:

Honda Marine Long Shaft Outboard 2 HP Motor for Sale.  Great for Racing your
Santana 22! Only 28 lbs.

$600, New $1,291 (Manufactures suggested retail price)

Only used about a dozen times before I sold my Santana 22.  The motor can be
started in the water on the transom of my old Santana (I sold it to a friend) so
you can see that it is in good working order.  It just uses gasoline (no
mixing).  4-Stroke OHV, 1 Cylinder/2 Valves, Transom Height, Long shaft, 08mm/20
inches.  See more details with links below.

http://marine.honda.com/outboards/motor-detail/BF2
http://marine.honda.com/outboards/motor-detail/BF2

Please e-mail Shawn @ shawntakesaction at gmail.com  or call 510-682-7348 if you
are interested.