[Santana 22] Honda 2HP Motor for sale

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 13:00:12 EDT 2012

Yes; class rules say the motor (and corrector weights) have to be minimum 50
pounds.  So a 28 pound motor would need 22 punds of lead mounted down below
(best place would be at the base of the bulkhead below the base of the mast
compression post)

As a guy who has to wrestle a 50lb 6 horse up and down the companionway each
time, a light motor plus a corrector weight sounds pretty good.

Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146