[Santana 22] Santana Saturday 6 April practice races at Treasure Island, start 11 am

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:36:31 EDT 2013

Dear Tuna skippers,

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the Santana Saturday in Clipper
Cove, Treasure Island, this Saturday 6 April. First start is at 11:00. We
will break for a potluck lunch, please bring some food and drinks to share.

There will be an upwind mark and a downwind finish, and sound signals will
be the customary 5 min, 4 min, 1 min, blast off. Boats will be notified on
Ch 78 of the next 5 min. sequence.

Please don't hit the committee boat because it's a real good looking S22!

Thanks to Frank Lawler and Michael Andrews for organizing!

Anna Alderkamp
"Byte Size" #801