[Santana 22] Fw: YRA of SF Bay Presents: Racer Social #2- Kame Richards talks Tides and Current

JMcK j_amck at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 14:06:58 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: The Yacht Racing Association of San Francisco Bay <info at yra.org>
To: j_amck at yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, April 5, 2013 11:05:35 AM
Subject: YRA of SF Bay Presents: Racer Social #2- Kame Richards talks Tides and
Current

YRA of SF Bay Presents: Racer Social #2- Kame Richards talks Tides and Currents
of San Francisco Bay

When
Thursday April 18, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PDT
Add to Calendar

WhereBerkeley Yacht Club
1 Seawall Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
Driving Directions    Our first YRA Racer Social was such a success that we are
already moving forward with the next one!  Join us on Thursday, April 18th at
Berkeley Yacht Club when Kame Richards of Pineapple Sails presents his famous
talk and slide show on the tides and currents of San Francisco Bay.  He even
indicated he might share some insights regarding the tides and the upcoming
Great Vallejo Race!

Get more information
Register Now!
I can't make it
We hope these YRA Racer Socials will add new vigor to the racing community by
providing a series of events where racers and their crew can gather to hear
interesting presentations about racing. We want to provide an opportunity for
racers to rub shoulders with each other and talk about their passion for racing
and sailing. Skippers, please invite your crew, family members, friends, or
anyone who helps in your racing endeavors. They are all important members of the
racing community, and we value their participation in the Racer Socials.

The Berkeley Yacht Club will open at 6:00pm and the tide discussion will start
at 7:00pm. The event will include a no host bar. This event is FREE, but is
limited to the first 125 registered participants so be sure to register soon.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday the 18th!

Yacht Racing Association of San Francisco Bay
info at yra.org
415-771-9500

________________________________

Speaking of The Great Vallejo Race...

 The annual kick-off to the YRA summer racing season is May 4th & 5th and the
entry deadline is coming up soon!  Race up to Vallejo Yacht Club Saturday
afternoon, party all night with a couple hundred of your fellow racers and then
race back to the central bay on Sunday!  We've got divisions for Sport Boats,
Multihulls, One-Design Boats, PHRF Boats, Non-Spinnaker Boats & Short-handed
crews.  Come on out and join in on the fun!

REGISTER ONLINE NOW!

Having trouble registering online?  Download the entry form HERE and mail, fax
or email it in to us.

Ocean Racers!

Don't forget about the upcoming 4 hour Safety at Sea Seminar on Sunday April
14th.  For more information and to register, visit NorCalORC.org

Forward email

This email was sent to j_amck at yahoo.com by info at yra.org |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.

Yacht Racing Association of San Francisco Bay| 1070 Marina Village Parkway,|
Suite 202-G| Alameda| CA| 94501