[Santana 22] Nationals are one week away!

JMcK j_amck at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 16:11:50 EDT 2013

Hello Tuna Fleet,

One week to go!  We have 13 boats signed up so far.

Sign ups are online at: http://www.richmondyc.org/cal2/EventShow.asp?event_id=582779&event_batch=1

Michael Andrews will be around on Friday after the practice races to
measure sails and also on Saturday before racing.  Everyone is invited
to stay for Friday night dinner at RYC.

Saturday after racing, we'll have a keg courtesy of Pineapple Sails and our fleet meeting.   Please stay for dinner prepared by Chef Michael:

Mixed Greens with Gorgonzola Cheese, Toasted Walnuts and Lemon/Tarragon Vinaigrette
Pasta Pesto Salad with Grilled Vegetables
Steamed Vegetables
Baked Penne Pasta: Marinara & Béchamel Sauces and Mozzarella Cheese
Roast Chicken: Garlic, Rosemary and Citrus Marinade
Chocolate Fudge Brownies

One dinner is included with your entry fee, additional dinners may be purchased in advance when you sign up or you may pay on site Saturday evening.

Awards ceremony after racing on Sunday.

Please email or call with any questions.  Hope to see you all there!
~Jennifer
Zingaro #5050