[Santana 22] T-shirts for Nationals, 12-14 July, RYC

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:50:35 EDT 2013

Hi Skippers,

not doing Nationals but still would like to order a T-shirt, please let me
know by email and send a check for $20 and I will send you a T-shirt by
mail. My address:

Anna Alderkamp
670 Myrtle St
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

Or arrange for someone to pick it up and pay for it at the event,

Best,
Anna Alderkamp