[Santana 22] Crew for Summer Sailstice race on Saturday

Jeremy Westerman jeremywesterman at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:52:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for one more crew for the Summer Sailstice race on Saturday -
already have one experienced crew onboard.

We'll be the only Santana racing so it will be PHRF racing against other
boats - still fun.

I'm a spinnaker newbie but my crew has experience flying spinnakers on
bigger boats.  If you have spinnaker experience and conditions are good,
then we'll probably fly the spinnaker.

Berthed in Berkeley, meet at 10am.  Will probably drive over to Encinal YC
afterwards for the Summer Sailstice party if you're also interested.

Thanks

Jeremy