[Santana 22] Spinnaker experts

Jeremy Westerman jeremywesterman at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 00:51:59 EST 2013

Hi,

Looking for a Santana spinnaker expert (or someone more experienced than
me!) to coach me on how to fly the spinnaker.

A friend and I are planning to go out on Sunday as the winds look nice.  We
want to do some spinnaker practice - put ups, take downs, gybes, flying it.
Looking for a third crew with spinnaker experience who can coach us.  In
addition we plan to also do some cruising and stop in at Angel Island.  So a
mixed day - probably 10 thru 4 or 5pm.  I keep my boat at Berkeley.

If we get good enough then hope to take part in the Spinnaker series races
this season.

Beer provided!

Jeremy