[Santana 22] midwinter racing

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:16:47 EDT 2013

Hi skippers,

Can we get a boat count for mid winter races? Jack Frost Series has 4 boats
registered already! Who else is planning to come out? I'm assuming everyone
will want to do white sails, but let me know if there is enough interest to
do a spinnaker series,

"Oreo" -Garth Copenhaven
"Pariah"- Michael Kennedy
Formerly "Kelly Shawn" -Larry Westland
"Byte Size" - Thijs Kaper (most of the Byte Size crew will be  on an
Antarctic icebreaker, so Thijs is skippering!)

More info (registrations, NOR, etc) here:

http://www.encinal.org/pageResource/racing/2013_raceDocs/JackFrost_2014.php

Anyone interested in doing the SYC midwinters? Both?

More info here,

http://www.sausalitoyachtclub.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/SYC_Mid_NOR_2013-2014.pdf
)

Hope to see many of you out on the water!

Cheers,
Anna

co-skipper of "Byte Size" #801