[Santana 22] Great Pumpkin

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:21:18 EDT 2013

Hi Tuna skippers,

Who is up for some nice fall racing in the Great Pumpkin regatta? The
Saturday is listed as the last race in our spinnaker series, and in the
past we've raced with all configurations in the same fleet. And white sails
have beaten spinnakers, so come out and join the fun! There is also a great
party afterwards with usually a good band.

Signup up is at

https://www.jibeset.net/RYC000.php?RG=T023926340

I believe you can sign up until Thursday. For new skippers in the fleet who
are thinking about racing one design next year, this is a very mellow race
to yry and find out how you're doing against the rest of the fleet..

Hope to see you on the water, or the dance floor,

Cheers,
Anna Alderkamp

Byte Size #801