[Santana 22] Hull Number mystery

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Mon Sep 9 15:58:10 EDT 2013

Rande,

If the sail # is 802, you probably have one of Casa's Marina's "new"
boats.  From what I can see in the photo (broad fiberglass cockpit
coaming molded foredeck rail) that's what I you have.  In that case
it's Hull #802.  There should be a molded (impressed) registration
(VIN) number on the transom with the information - or the VIN number
on the California DMV registration as well.

The "new" series began with Hull #800.

Pat Broderick