[Santana 22] Jib sheet winches

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 14:43:53 EDT 2013

Hi Rande
Check Minney's for used winches (and winch handles for that matter).  I got a great deal on mine because they were frozen but I was able to clean them up.  Minneys is in Southern California (Costa Mesa) but they have a website and will do phone/mail order I believe.
http://www.minneysyachtsurplus.com/
Mike Kennedy
Pariah #146