[Santana 22] Santana 22: Anybody got an extra tiller?

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 10:38:48 EST 2014

Carlos' tiller broke just before the start of the second Jack Frost race
last month.  We managed to jury-rig with battens, a water bottle and
lots of tape, but it's still not optimal (let alone pretty, or safe).

Anybody local have a tiller they can lend or sell?  West Marine has some
but last time I checked they had more of a bend than I like.

Thanks much - Jan Grygier
Carlos, hull 320

---