[Santana 22] [SPAM] re-insertion of rudder

John Lundquist jblundquistgis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:58:47 EDT 2014

Steve's got a really good point, wish I had said that. My boat is pretty
rough, but after thinking about it, pounding on it is out of the question.
The bottom line is that a new one costs about $30k, I paid $900 to someone
who bought it for $500. So, I got a $31400 boat that's worth a million. So,
throw out my pounding block idea and go with Steve. And as for the
hydraulic jack; they use hydraulics to crush cars. There isn't a Tuna on
earth deserving of that. Thanks Steve.

--
John Lundquist
Geographic Information (GIS)