[Santana 22] Tuna Tune-up: April 5th, 11 am, Clipper Cove, TI

Michael Sporer pasta514 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:14:05 EDT 2014

Long time lurker.  I would like to crew for this event.

10 years racing experience on 20-30' keelboats earlier in my life, now
trying to get back into racing
never sailed a tuna
never sailed on SF bay

sounds like a fun class.

Can I get a ride?

Michael
stats: 6' tall and ~200lbs
I'll bring my waterproof camera and take photos