[Santana 22] Looking for a race-ready Tuna!

Adam asant2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 17:45:26 EDT 2014

"Lanikai" #170 will likely be for sale soon.  Love the boat and hoped to start racing it at some point, so I'd prefer to do some sort of cost-sharing/co-skippering arrangement rather than selling it entirely for pennies, but I haven't been sailing it much since I bought another project boat.

Wet slipped and needs race-worthy sails, so the silver pickle dishes may be out of reach.  But it's a clean, solid, seaworthy starting platform for a new owner with all the hard parts done.  Email for details & photos if interested.
adam