[Santana 22] Santana 22 Nationals July 17-19 and YRA summer series

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:36:02 EDT 2015

Dear Tuna skippers,
17 days to Nationals! Please sign up now if you haven't done so. We'll take
your registration until the last moment, but it's a bit easier for us if
you sign up now.

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/10600#_home

Also, the YRA summer series starts Sat 11 July with two races on the
Southbay. You can register for the series or for individual races here:

https://www.jibeset.net/YRA000.php?RG=T00360033

The schedule is here:

7/11/15 South Bay Alameda Side
8/8/15 Southampton
9/12/15 South Bay SF Side

Please let us know if you have any questions and we hope to see you on the
water,

All the best,
Kristen and Anna