[Santana 22] Fw: 2015 Santana 22 Nationals T-shirts- Orders due Monday by Noon!!

Kristen S. - SSS (sail) ksoeiyc at att.net
Fri Jul 10 15:00:24 EDT 2015

 Greetings ALL TUNA LOVERS - sorry for the late notice but we have been able to make T-shirts available to commemorate the 2015 Nationals and the 50th anniversary of Mull's design of the Santana 22.  We have tight timing but in order to receive the shirts before Nationals we need to place our order no later than NOON on Monday, July 13.  T-shirts will be distributed at Corinthian Yacht Club during Nationals next weekend.
We have made 3 shirt styles available: a unisex (men's) sized long sleeve performance wicking shirt (100% polyester/ fast drying), a women's short sleeve v-neck (100% lightweight cotton shirt), and a men's (or unisex) short sleeve (100% cotton) basic T-shirt.  MORE INFO BELOW

The women's cut shirt is $32.00, the performance wicking shirt is $30.00, and the basic short sleeve Tee is $26.00.  If you need a size larger than XL, unfortunately there is an extra charge to us, so please select the additional payment for $5.00.
***For women ordering the performance wicking or basic short sleeve, please choose a unisex size (usually smaller than your normal women's size) DO NOT SIZE DOWN FOR THE WOMEN'S V NECK or you will be disappointed. We are not able to make any returns, unfortunately, so be careful of your size. Orders can be made at this website below - see the text below the photos and select the shirt type and PLEASE PUT THE SIZES YOU WANT IN "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER"  --VERY IMPORTNAT OR ELSE I won't know what to order!! - FOR 2X AND ABOVE PLEASE MAKE THE ADDITIONAL $5.00 payment for each shirt.  We must receive payment or we can not place the order (sorry, we do not have funds to cover extras). ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME ksoeiyc at att.net  THANKS AND HAPPY SHIRTS!!!
ORDER PAGE (forgive the amateur web code - wordpress has limitations):
https://sweetbier.wordpress.com/santana-22-nationals-t-shirt/
 DESCRIPTIONS OF SHIRT TYPES

WOMEN'S V-NECK- $32.00
Nano V-neck T-shirt by Hanes
   -  Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
   -  Ultra-light 4.5 oz. 100% ring-spun cotton jersey
   -  Side seams that flatter your silhouette
   -  Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems for longer life
   -  Preshrunk
   -  Imported
   -  Machine wash cold

Men's Basic T-Shirt - $26.00

Fabric & Care:   100% cotton

   -  Tagless label for comfort
   -  Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
   -  Imported
   -  Machine wash cold

UNISEX: Men's Sport-Tek Competitor Long Sleeve T-Shirt $30.00
Fabric & Care
   -  3.8 oz. 100% cationic polyester is lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking
   -  Set-in sleeves and a removable tag for comfort
   -  Imported
   -  Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
   - Unisex size runs true to large - ladies order down a size or two