[Santana 22] Santana 22 Nationals in Review

Kristen S. - SSS (sail) ksoeiyc at att.net
Sat Jul 25 19:35:13 EDT 2015

Greetings Nationals Competitors and Tuna fleets!
Thank you so much to those of you who participated in 2016 Nationals, I hope you all had a great time!

Below is a link to the photos taken from the Committee Boat.  I tried to delete the blurriest ones, but I left in a couple because some folks might simply be interested in the content (themselves ;).  If anyone else has photo links, feel free to send them to me and I can have them posted on the fleet website.

For those of you who would still like to order 2016 Nationals T-shirts, I have arranged a store front where you can go in and buy your own to have it shipped directly to you.  That was the easiest way.  The link to the store is copied below.  Please forward this information to your crew as well - I don't have all their e-mail addresses but a number of folks asked me about this.   I apologize again for the delay in receiving the first bunch.  I have them now and have been able to pass out many already.  If I haven't been in touch with you, and you ordered a shirt, please feel free to contact me.

 I have also been given a discount code due to the late arrival of the first orders and to recognize the bulk order even though spread among individuals.  I'm told this will expire on Aug. 14, 2015, so place your order before then.  When you add the items to your cart, and click check out, be sure to look for the "Promo Code/Gift Certificate" box and enter the following to receive our group's 25% discount:
Online Store:

http://www.zazzle.com/santana22_nationals
25 % Discount Code: SUMMERSCO9Y0

If you have any difficulty with any of these links, do not hesitate to let me know.  I sort of wing this web stuff.  Look for an article on Nationals in Latitude 38, some video footage, and maybe more.  Thanks again, and have a great summer!!
Kristen & AnnaFleet 1 Co-captains

Photos can be found here:

Santana 22 Nationals Photos
2015 Santana 22 Nationals

|   |
| 2015 Santana 22 NationalsJuly 17th - 19th Corinthian Yacht Club all rights reserved |
|  |
| View on flic.kr | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |