[Santana 22] Nationals 17-19 July CYC

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:18:39 EDT 2015

Dear Tuna skippers,
We're working on the Nationals and the NOR will be out soon, we have all
the ingredients ready for a fun weekend at CYC.  We hope to see many of you
out there and have heard from a lot of you that you are planning to join
the fun, including boats from Santa Cruz and hopefully Monterey.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help to get as many
boats as possible on the line. People have offered to lend out their
trailers, there are guest rooms and /or floor space available, please let
us know if you need anything and we can put you in touch.

Also, if people are interested in crewing, or need crew, please send out an
email to the list and/or make a note on the Santana 22 website
http://santana22.org/schedule/241

Hope to see many of you out there!

Kristen & Anna

Co-fleetcaptains Santana 22 fleet SF Bay