[Santana 22] Fleet 1 Updates

Santana22 San Francisco santana22sfbay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:07:12 EDT 2015

Greetings Fleet 1 and Friends,

Just a brief update on fleet news.

First of all, after four long years of working to make our SF Bay fleet fun
and active, Anna Aldercamp has determined it is time to step down as your
Fleet Captain.

Please join me in thanking her for all of her enthusiasm, her efforts to
get Tuna folks together both novice and experienced, the racing, the
tuning, the socializing, and just plain having fun.

And never fear, she is not going far, she remains a part of our fleet and a
valuable resource and will no doubt continue her generous mentoring of tuna
sailors.

Thank you Anna!

So, naturally, what follows is a replacement and I am happy to announce
that Deb Fehr has agreed to step in and co-captain for 2016 with me.  Deb
brings a wealth of sailing and racing experience to the table and it will
be great to have her share the helm.  Thank you and welcome, Deb!

We look forward to continuing the wonderful camaraderie of the fleet, the
competitive racing, and all the various opportunities to engage Santana 22
owners in our sport.

Here's to 2016!  Look in your inboxes shortly for news on the upcoming
fleet midwinter schedules.

Fair winds,

Kristen
Co-Fleet Captain Santana 22 Fleet