[Santana 22] Reminder for Tuna Start Clinic, this Saturday, April 16 at TI Cove!

Cathy Stierhoff clstierhoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:42:53 EDT 2016

Santana 22 Fleet members:

Remember we are having our Start Clinic this Saturday, April 16. Attached
are all the details. Come over to TI Cove, and look for Tackful (light blue
hull) where we will have a start line and short course set up. Bring some
food to share dockside where we'll have lunch and de-brief on tactics.
We've done this for several years now and it is always a learning
experience, and more importantly, it is FUN!

See you Saturday! If you have any questions, contact me, Cathy
clstierhoff at gmail.com), or Frank at tackful at hotmail.com.

Cheers,
Cathy

--