[Santana 22] looking for a rudder

Larry Westland lwestland at tricommercial.com
Wed Feb 3 16:31:15 EST 2016

Folks, Sequoia YC in Redwood City has two S22’s sitting at its dock taking-up space.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of the boats under sail and the neighboring sailing school just uses Merit 25’s.

So you might check to see if the club would let either one of these go – if nothing else just for parts.

Best….

Larry Westland
Senior Vice President
lwestland at tricommercial.com<mailto:lwestland at tricommercial.com>
Dir: 510.622.8466 | Cell: 510.459.5566
BRE #: 00483233

1404 Franklin Street Penthouse
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone: 415.268.2200 | Fax: 510.336.8296
www.tricommercial.com<http://www.tricommercial.com/>

[cid:B99B9E25-4A8C-4093-9A7F-52961B3C8834]   [CORFAC International]

Building Great Relationships Since 1977
CORFAC International - Our firm is part of CORFAC International - Corporate Facility Advisors - an alliance of entrepreneurial commercial real estate firms that partner to deliver quality and experienced service locally, nationally and internationally.