[Santana 22] RACERS!!! Jack Frost on Saturday!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:43:12 EST 2016

Ahoy all racers and potential racers!

We had 8 Santana 22's (yes, I said 8) on the line at the last Jack Frost
Midwinter. Who else wants to join fun? How many more can we get on the
line?

The warning signal for the first race is at 11:25 AM. I believe we're the
the 4th start. You can register on Jibeset (see link below). Sailing
instructions, courses, etc. are also posted here.

https://www.jibeset.net/EYC000.php?RG=T00362894

Hope to see you out there... rain or shine.

Deb Fehr, co-fleet captain
Meliki #5194