[Santana 22] Fwd: YRA Series #3 this weekend!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:18:52 EDT 2016

Hello Racers!

Just a reminder there's a YRA race on Saturday. We only have 4 boats signed
up so far. Would love to see more of you out there! There is a link in the
message below to sign ups.

Also, Santana 22 Nationals are the following weekend. If anyone from the
Bay Area is interested in going but doesn't have a trailer, the kind folks
in Santa Cruz have offered to help. I believe registration is officially
closed, but I'm pretty sure they won't refuse anyone who wants to sign up
now. If you have any interest, please let me know and I'll hook you up.

Let's get out and sail!

Cheers!
Deb
Co-fleet Captain