[Santana 22] Racing this Saturday!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:56:43 EDT 2016

Hello Racers!

This Saturday we are racing with the CBRA group on the City Front. To sign
up:

1. Go to jibeset.net
2. Click on Yacht Racing Association
3. Click on 2016 - CBRA Series
4. Then register using the Santana 22 option.

If you have paid your YRA fees, which you probably have if you've been
racing the YRA series, then the cost is $40. If you have any questions,
please let me know!

Make sure you download the Sailing Instructions, because it's different
from the YRA SI's.

Sorry for not providing the link, but my work has upgraded the web blocking
software, and I can't access anything. I'm surprised I can still access
gmail.

Hope to see you all out there!
Deb
Co-Fleet Captain