[Santana 22] Santana 22 Fleet 1 Meeting - Friday, January 12, 2018

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:14:21 EST 2017

Ahoy Tuna Fleet!

Mark your calendars! It's that time of year again for our fleet's yearly
meeting.

When: Friday, January 12, 2018
Where: Island Yacht Club, Alameda
Time: 7:30 pm

We will be planning the 2018 calendar of events and presenting the awards
for 2017. (An example of the agenda is below.) If you have any additional
items you think we should discuss, please let us know.

The fleet meeting is for both racers and cruisers, so we hope you all can
attend. We also encourage owners to bring their significant others as well
as crew. Please let us know if you plan to attend, and how many.

Don't forget to pay your 2018 fleet dues of $40. You can do this on the
Santana22.org website or at the 2018 fleet meeting.

*1)      **Introductions*

*2)      **2017 Awards*

*3)      **Race Season*
a)      Schedule
i)        White sails: YRA or CBRA?
ii)      Long haul / Spinnaker
b)      Nationals, July in Monterey

*4)      **Other Activities*
a)      Spring tune-up
b)      Saturday race day in the Estuary
c)      Cruise in/out

*5)      **Rules Reminder*
a)      Fleet and YRA

*6)      **Mentor Program*