[Santana 22] Fwd: Reminder: Fleet Meeting Tomorrow Night

JMcK jamcke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:51:59 EST 2017

Re-sending on behalf of Deb:

Ahoy!

Just wanted to remind everyone the fleet meeting is tomorrow night (Friday)
at EYC. Social hour at 6:30 with the meeting starting at 7:30.

One of the big topics of discussion will be the upcoming season. I've been
comparing the YRA and CBRA race schedules, and it looks like we will be
doing another combined season. CBRA races conflict with the Great Vallejo
Race, Delta Ditch Run, and Jazz Cup (Labor Day weekend). Only one of the
YRA races dates conflicts, which is with Nationals (and the only South Bay
race day).

Another big topic is Nationals. Kristen and I can't do it ourselves, so we
are looking for volunteers.

Racing is not the only thing we are discussing, so everyone who is
interested in getting to know the fleet, please come by.

Even if you are going to be late, please stop by!

See you tomorrow!
Deb and Kristen
Co-fleet captains