[Santana 22] Fwd: Anyone have experience with the Honda 2.3HP outboard?

Jan and Patti hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 15 08:22:02 EST 2017

Thanks all for your prompt advice!  I went for it, now proud owner of a 2015 Honda 2.3 with maybe 25 hours on it for under $600. Owner used it on a J70 which he is selling as they are moving to Newport, he must be a pretty good sailor as he is looking forward to crewing on Camanche after the refit 😀
And yes the "water cooled" was a typo, I am aware that it's noisy but air cooled...

Jan Grygier
510-323-3866(m)
iGarbled

Begin forwarded message: