[Santana 22] Fwd: Santana 22 class Promotion

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:10:11 EST 2017

Ahoy Santana 22 enthusiasts!

W. D. Schock Corporation is looking for stories (see email below for
additional details). Kristen and I would like to invite you to submit an
article/story. We have a pretty active fleet, so we are expecting several
submittals ranging from racing, cruising, repairs, gatherings, etc. And
don't assume someone else is submitting. If we all assume someone else is
submitting an article/story, you know what will happen... So take action
now!

If you have any questions, please let Kristen or me know.

Thanks!!!
Deb Fehr
Kristen Soetebier
Co-Fleet Captains