[Santana 22] Santana 22 Nationals are Two Weeks Away!! Register Now!!

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Sun Jul 9 13:57:07 EDT 2017

Greetings Tuna Fans - Santana 22 Nationals are only two weeks away - have you registered?  Fees go up 7/15!

Friday July 21 - Sunday July 23, 2017 at Encinal Yacht Club in Alameda.

Encinal promises to show the fleets a great time!  Three races are scheduled for Saturday and two for Sunday.  Saturday night we'll have our annual Santana One Design Meeting and a lovely dinner and pool party.  Sunday evening after racing we'll give out the awards.

Go online and pay for registration now!  Note, if you do not have a PayPal Account, simply choose the second alternative (Pay without a PayPal account).
Register here:

http://santana22.org/articles/Nationals

You can enter your boat name in the "Special Instructions/Boat Name" comment field during PayPal check out.

FormPlease also complete a contact information and waiver form (attached) and e-mail it to ksoeiyc at att.net or bring with you to registration on Friday.  All boats must complete this information before racing.

FoodIn addition to registration, you can add more Saturday dinners to your cart, and order yummy box lunches by the day if you wish to have Encinal prepare them for you and your crew to take on the boat while racing.  One Saturday dinner is included with the registration fee.  Box lunches will include a nice sandwich and sides.

HoistEncinal has a hoist available for your use (please use only with an Encinal Member present to assist).  Limited Trailer Storage is available onsite, please see the NOR for contact information and more details as well as berthing information.

HotelIf you would like off boat accommodations, Encinal has arranged a special rate of $129 / night at Marina Village Inn next door. (That’s $60 off their regular rate).  Advance reservations are needed.

Any questions?  Contact Kristen or Deb (see NOR)!

Come Join the Fun!!!
Kristen and Deb
Fleet Co-captainsFleet 1 SF Bay