[Santana 22] Important Information about Nationals

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Sat Jul 15 01:29:27 EDT 2017

Hi there just some additional points and information for Nationals coming up.  If you are not coming, my apologies for the blast but this channel reaches the most people.

Saturday Dinner
1. If you will be ordering extra dinners, please do so online by Sunday 7/16 and have your guests and crew do the same.  Encinal would like a headcount to make sure they will have enough food. There may be a very limited number of walk-ins allowed but don't take the chance.  Anyway, price will be higher at the door.  If you need a Vegetarian meal, let Deb know 777dfehr at gmail.com.
Dues
2. All national competitors must be current members in their respective Santana 22 fleets and this translates to making sure you have paid your fleet dues before Friday Practice day.  The funds help offset the cost of this event and others.  SF Bay Fleet 1 can pay here using PayPal (do not mail a check, it will not get to us in time):

Class Dues

|   |
Class Dues
   |  |

Measurer
3. Do you need sails measured?  Please e-mail Deb at 777dfehr at gmail.com.  We need to know ahead of time so we can secure availability of the measurer.  This will likely happen Friday morning sometime at Encinal.
Hoist
4. If someone needs the hoist, let Deb know and she'll try to be the EYC member present.
Beer Can
5. Everyone is welcome to do the Friday night beer can race at Encinal - super mellow usually warm Estuary racing with cool BBQ afterward.
T-shirts
6. T-shirts. Pre-order now your size by e-mail to Deb at 777dfehr at gmail.com to reserve and pay the lower price ($22). Deadline is Sunday 7/16. Price will go up to $27 at event and sizes will be limited.
Hotel
7. Anyone need the hotel (Marina Village Inn $125)?  Please let us know by Sunday if you have not already made arrangements directly.
Price Increase
8. If you aren't registered,do so by tomorrow to save some cash - you'll find the price has increased by Sunday!!!  Early registration really helps us plan the event and make sure we have enough of everything for everyone.  Thanks much!!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!