[Santana 22] Sign up for YRA races..... Finally

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 18:46:46 EDT 2017

Hello Racers!

The YRA made us a single link to sign up for all our white sails races: 3
YRA and 1 CBRA. I'm not sure why the Westpoint Regatta is on the list, but
that counts only towards the Long Haul series. There is an option to only
sign up for the white sails series, which is the "YRA series races". Of
course, you can sign up as a single race entry if you can't make it to all
the races.

The first YRA race in our white sails series in next Saturday, May 20. The
jibeset link is below.

https://www.jibeset.net/ourregatta.php?A00=yes&A11=yes&CLUB=YRA

If you haven't paid your dues, there is now a PayPal link on the Santana 22
website. Please note, at the fleet meeting we voted to increase the dues
from $35 to $40 per year. Yearly dues are also required to be counted in
our fleet racing.

Cheers!
Deb and Kristen
Co-Fleet Captains