[Santana 22] Upcoming Races!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:21:00 EDT 2017

Ahoy Racers!

It's time for fall/winter racing. Again, the fleet is planning to
participate in EYC's Jack Frost series. The races are the first Saturday
starting in November until March: 11/4,12/2, 1/6, 2/3, and 3/3. We had
about 10-15 boats signed up last year, let's do it again! The link to sign
up is below. Please note they are requesting information on your crew, and
they provide a link that you can send to your crew so they can fill out the
"form" themselves. This is something new, and I'm not sure if it is limited
to this series or other races. If anyone has questions, please let me know
and I'll check into it.

Link to Jack Frost sign up.
https://www.jibeset.net/EYC000.php?RG=T008187849

Also upon us is RYC's Great Pumpkin. We will get our own start on Saturday
if at least 5 boats sign up, which hasn't been a problem in previous years!
This is a fun race and the party after doesn't disappoint. The link to sign
up is below, as well as a link for additional information about the event.

Link to Great Pumpkin sign up.
http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/15523#_home

Additional information on the Great Pumpkin event.
http://www.richmondyc.org/Calendar/Event/13823~1051048~1

Cheers!
Deb Fehr
Co-Fleet Captain